Cattle Guard

Posted by
Don (Spokane, United States) on 21 June 2016 in Landscape & Rural.

A cattle grid (UK English) – also known as a stock grid in Australia; cattle guard in American English; and vehicle pass, Texas gate, or stock gap in the U.S. The cattle will not try to walk across this device so it is an automatic gate that let's cars freely pass.