Dominus Flevit

Posted by
Don (Spokane, United States) on 8 December 2013 in Architecture.

Dominus Flevit is a Roman Catholic church on the Mount of Olives, opposite the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem. The church was designed and constructed between 1953 and 1955 by the Italian architect Antonio Barluzzi and is held in trust by the Franciscan Custody of the Holy Land. See more churches at inSPIREd Sunday.